Monday 19 February 2018

100 Word Challenge


The grass tickles my feet as I run through the park, away from home. My bag bangs my leg continuously. It's all because of Lola. The little brat. I back to see if anyone is following me. All clear. BANG! I run straight into someone. "Oh sorry..." I start to say before I realise I just ran into a wire person! There are about 7 or 8 of them just standing here in the park. Huh, I say to myself. Must just be some silly art exhibit. I sit down beside a tree and think. Lola would really like these. I snap a picture of them and start the jog back home. Who knows? Lola might be okay after all.

1 comment:

  1. You have used a hook that wants me to keep reading, Caitlin. Your first sentence makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

100 Word Challenge

Prompt: ‘...we seemed to be on the television…’ Title: Cheese! The crowds roared in the stands, the hot pies steamed and the rain poured dow...